Here is my nail mail from yesterday. A quick cell phone picture. My husband thought I was silly taking a picture ... but look at the awesome goodness ... (and I didn't intentionally cut off the head of my nail file). Most of these are from swaps on Facebook. There are a couple of notables in the bunch:
- The nail file (an extra not even mentioned in the giveaway) and the Illamasqua duo are winnings from Nail FREAK
- The Models Own Boogie Nights and GOSH Gasoline (the latter of which has been on my wishlist forever and thought I'd never get it so took it off) are freebies from a swap
- The York Peppermint Patties had a casualty (I ate one as soon as I opened the package)
- The Essie Lapiz of Luxury is a RAOK (random act of kindness) from a facebook group
- There are three (yes, THREE) polishes from Nail-venturous Lacquers in there!!
I still have some things to add to the blog, like my wishlist and stash list, social networking icons (Facebook, Twitter and so on). I do wonder, though, should I set up a Twitter and Facebook account solely for this blog or use what I already have set up? My twitter has just 26 followers so it isn't like it would be a big inconvenience to set up a new twitter account for 10 Fickle Fingers. I think every blog I have visited and joined has their own Facebook account. So, needless to say, as I've been typing this, I have come to the conclusion that I need separate accounts for the blog on Twitter and Facebook.
I would love to hear from you. Send me your tips, feedback, comments, criticisms, helpful suggestions. Enjoy the blog. I have lots of ideas and lots more to come!